You Glow Yoga Terms & Conditions
Cancellation, Lateness & Refund Policy
- Classes are subject to availability.
- You are expected to arrive on time and we reserve the right to refuse admission at the teacher’s discretion.
- All classes must be paid before the lesson begins.
- All class fees are non-refundable including, but not limited to, in the case of refusal of entry on the basis of lateness and failure to attend.
- If using the You Glow Yoga class card system you will be bound by the following terms:
- The card is valid for six months from date of issue at any You Glow Yoga class.
- Four full price one hour classes must be paid for and attended by the named person on the card before a free class can be claimed by that person.
- May not be used in conjunction with any other offer or at a You Glow Yoga Workshop.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- All personal belongings brought to a You Glow Yoga class or workshop are entirely at the client’s own risk. You Glow Yoga does not accept any liability for loss or damages to such items.
- You Glow Yoga accepts no responsibility for any property left on the premises.
Safety & Hygiene:
- All clients are requested to wear a form of dress that is appropriate for the session they are attending.
- If you have any contagious foot complaints, please make sure you are wearing socks or the affected area is well covered at all times.
- For safety & hygiene purposes, no glass or food is to brought to class.
- Regular classes are open only to those aged 16 or over, unless otherwise approved by a You Glow Yoga teacher in advance and with the consent of a parent or guardian.
- For children’s and post-natal classes, the parent or guardian agrees to these terms and conditions on behalf of the child.
Medical Issues, Injures and Pregnancy
- You Glow Yoga accepts no responsibility for any client who does not follow the instructed class or has not disclosed medical conditions or recent injuries to the teacher. Please be aware that it is your responsibility to inform the instructor if you feel unwell or any discomfort.
- All clients accept full responsibility for any injury or medical condition that arises during or as a consequence of a You Glow Yoga class. This includes, but is not limited to, injuries involving yoga props.
- If you are or become pregnant, you must inform your teacher prior to participating in any class. You Glow Yoga will accept no responsibility for any injuries or issues that may occur as a result of taking part in a class.
- If you are a new client you are required to fill out a consent and medical form before your first class.
- You agree that the information you have given in the consent and medical forms, is true to the best of your knowledge.
- You agree to update your You Glow Yoga teacher if there are any changes to your health.
- You agree to respect the privacy of You Glow Yoga teachers and students.
- By signing the consent form, you are confirming that you have read and agree with our full Terms & Conditions.
- Your personal information is secure and usage of your personal information is administered by You Glow Yoga, which is part of these Terms & Conditions. We will use your personal information to provide you with use of our products, services and facilities as well as maintain our records, process applications and payments, verify your identity, do market research and gain feedback. Your information may be kept for a reasonable amount of time for the above reasons. By agreeing to our terms & conditions, you consent to the use of your information including sensitive information relating to your health & fitness, for the reasons & manner explained above.
Change of Policy
- We may change or terms and conditions and policies from time to time, so please check this page regularly.
Information on this website
- The information on this website is not intended to provide advice, medical or otherwise, and You Glow Yoga accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from use of any information on this website. The You Glow Yoga website may contain links to external websites, and You Glow Yoga is in no way responsible for the content of any of these external websites.
You Glow Yoga 6th October 2018